Mechanical and Electrical Design and Build Services
Who should use mechanical and electrical design and build services?
Company owners who:
- want integrated utility systems installed in their facilities.
- want co-ordination of non-general trades work in their facilities.
- want an engineering firm and contractors with a high level of competency.
- want a facility with the “best use of energy.”
Design-build contractors who:
- have a high level of competency and want a mechanical design and build services team of equal competency.
- want an experience interface with utility providers.
- understand the importance of delivering quality and time to their customers.
- want to deliver the “best use of energy” to their customers.
EPS’s Design and Build System Capabilities Include
- Plumbing Systems
- HVAC Systems
- Process Systems including Cooling Systems, Heating Systems and Compressed Air Systems
- Electrical Systems
EPS’s Project Management Capabilities
Our team of designers, plumbers, pipefitters, welders and electricians can design and install almost any building or process system. Our project management starts at the design phase and doesn’t end at the completion of the installation phase. It is our added effort and attention that completes our projects on time and under budget. From a simple machine installation to a complete process cooling system, EPS makes sure it’s done correctly the first time, saving your company money and time.
For more information on how EPS can assist you with your mechanical design and build project, contact us at 419-433-7048, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.